With our national network of local tradesmen All Trades has an electrician for you. We offer a wide range of services covering all ranges of the electrical profession, and are experienced in working in both commercial and domestic environments. Our services include:
- Electrical Inspections, Testing & Certificates
- Re-wires, both Commercial & Domestic
- Fuses, Fuseboxes, Circuit Breakers & RCD
- Fault Finding
- Lights & Sockets, Switches, Lamp changes
- Emergency Lighting
- Immersion & Night Storage Heaters
- Electrical Fires & Heaters
- Electrical Maintenance and Re-wires
Years of experience working on homes and businesses around the UK has given our tradesmen expert knowledge in electric repairs. We want to not only provide you with a quality service, but inform you of what is involved in the work, why it needs to be carried out, and give you advice on keeping your electrics safe for the future.
Contact us for further information on how we can tailor our electricians service to your individual needs.
See our electricity do's and don'ts below for how to stay safe around the home.
- Replace cracked or frayed cords - never tape.
- Know where your fuse boxes and circuit breakers are and how to turn them off in an emergency.
- Child proof electric dangers if there are small children - cover unused outlets with safety covers and keep electrical wires from the t.v, stereo, laptop etc neat and as out of view if possible.
- Ensure healthy earthing is installed at your premises.
- Always use the proper capacity fuse wire in main switches.
- Keep electrical appliances away from any water source.
- Make sure outdoor electrical outlets are covered with weatherproof covers.
- Pull the plug itself, not the cord attached to it to prevent damage.
- Use extension cords as permanent substitutes for too few outlets.
- Have exposed electrical cords.
- Overload power points and extension cords with more appliances than it is designed to accommodate.
- Have electrical cords running under the center of the carpet as walking over them repeatedly can fray or damage them.
- Assume the black coating on external wiring is insulation - it could be just plastic weatherproofing which doesn't provide protection from contact injuries.
Electricians in Blackburn, Property repair professionals, electricians in Blackburn, certified experts, electrcians in Blackburn